Thursday, January 14, 2010

A few things

I am so sad about what happened in Haiti...it is devastating. It is crazy how nature can be so wonderful and so horrible at the same time. I am praying for all the people effected by this, and also for all the volunteers that are there and going there to help. It is hard to just sit back and not be able to physically do much to help. On a side note, it is delurking day, which means that if you read this blog to comment on this post so I can get to know whoever reads. :) Also I read this blog mycharmingkids.net and she had a wonderful post today on how to be in the moment with your kids. It was a great post and it really struck me and has changed how I want to parent. I try to be in the moment, but sometimes there are days we forget and are trying to rush and do too many things at a time. I appreciated the reminder. Well let's all be in prayer for this natural disaster, and all the people effected by it.

4 comments:

  1. I've been praying. So sad, don't know what to do other than pray right now. :)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, praying. hoping to do more, but i don't know what that is yet.

    so nice to meet you! i love that you have a chloe and an ella. our ellie was almost ella. and chloe has always been my favorite name.

    ReplyDelete