Thursday, December 10, 2009

5:30 am

So Ella has decided to go to bed at 5:30ish pm everynight...which is great...but she then gets up at 5:13am EVERYDAY. It is early...I have been struggling with this...you know 7 am is ok...I can do 7...just not 5. Well this morning we tried putting her back to bed at 5 after I nursed her and it worked she slept...until about 7:30...ok, but in return of that extra 2 hours..she now will not nap. Usually she would take her first morning nap around 7:30 to 10...then her afternoon nap at about 12 to 2:30. Then she would go to bed at about 5:30. Well today that is not working...I have been trying to get her to nap all day...and finally she has now been quiet for about 2 minutes...we will see if that is real and will last...I hope so!! She needs to nap...ok so what is better a little extra sleep or some peace and quiet through the day...I think I like the naps better! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jessica! Babies are crazy creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. Emme wakes up every morning at 5/5:30. However...I finally got her sleeping through the night!!!

    ReplyDelete