Sunday, December 6, 2009

WOW

Ok....so I am not that good at this blog stuff....I love reading blogs and I read some daily and I am really good at writing...I love journaling and usually have alot on my mind to write...but for some reason I just can't seem to update on here that often. It may be that I dont have alot of time or what...I think it may be because it is kind of hard to write down everything personal to you on the internet when you know that everyone can read it if they choose to. I am a huge people person and I usually tell everyone my business...but on here it is kind of hard to just let go and be completely honest all the time. So I am going to try to make a commitment and post something at least little everyday. So that is my december resolution...if there was one. :) Anyways...well alot has happened...we moved into a house that we are renting from some friends...but we can purchase it if we want to at the end of our lease...so its nice, it is kind of a trial. We feel really blessed to be in this house for Christmas and that we have the oppurtunity to live here. The house is really cute and we are settling in real nice. It is alot more space than our previous townhome...almost double the space and a fenced in yard that we love for the summer. Ok...on that note...my husband has a seasonal business and he is now going on his own this coming up summer for the first time...and we both have to work through the winter, until summer. So he has an overnight job and I just got a job at a pharmacy during the day. We will be working opposite shifts for the winter and it will be hard but at least the kids will have one of us at a time and he will then get some quality time with the girls also. I really don't mind having to work at this point, especially since it is temporary. Ok...other news...Ella is 10 months old as of yesterday and that is CRAZY...time FLIES! I should have known having a 5 year old, but I guess you forget how fast the baby stage goes. I will post a 10 month old post coming soon. We set up our tree and Ella has not gone for it yet...crazy I know...I was worried about it for no reason. Ok well we are really getting excited for Christmas and we love this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment